Thursday, February 4, 2010

Booh...Oops...Sorry

4 Feb 2010, 8.57am

I was on the phone when I saw this girl who resembles Sharon Pau. The same hairstyle, the same way of carrying a water tumbler by its ears on her flank, and I would say the same proportion of figure too. Upon hanging up the phone I prowled towards her.

8 hours before, 3 Feb 2010

It was Pinky's birthday celebration (Happy Birthday, and thanks for putting up a poker face pretending you were surprised). I had to take a mugshot for my resume but all the photo studios were closed, a spill over effect from the wretched dentist on Pasir Putih Rd. Hence the next best was DIY which Aiting offered to help edit in class at 9am. That left me with the impression we had Operations Management at 9am, which is a common class.

Present

As I approached I whispered in the most ghastly hush I could manage: "Sharon Pau". She shrieked and as she turned, I realized, oops, I got the wrong person. So in a very nonchalant manner I apologised saying I mistaken her for my friend. We kinda played it cool and I got to know that she's in EE from 2nd yr 2nd semester as fate has it. Talk about surreptitiousness.

I only realised my class at 9am was Electrical Machines II and not Operations Management when I checked my schedule for the venue of the class. I laughed my way to E.Machines class blaming this encounter on Aiting.

3 comments:

aiting said...

dai sei!

yiewdean said...

eh, random chances could spark something special! hahaha

TzeYang said...

@aiting your fault! still wanna gloat there.

@dean honestly, not my cuppa tea on making an impression. spark? nay...i think it's more of an explosion: decimation. haha

Post a Comment