Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Rampaging Ox


Yeap, since the Ox has to be brought into the pen while the Tiger is brought out from the zoo, it seems to be belligerent, rampaging. And it only seems to be doing so on Thursdays. Someone else got the taste of it too, but I'd say indeed a costly one. My only complain for this Thursday is NO VALENTINES DAY MOVIE, which I was so hyped about (Taylor Swift where art thou), though I'm glad I did not mistakenly frighten another wrong person on my way to class.

Looks like this Ox leaves us no choice but to send our Matador to manhandle it.


There's a personal 'bull' which I just successfully subjugated, which is this:


I don't do Photobooth mugshot, but I just felt obligated to today since I managed to get my Progress Report done so that I can have the whole of next week off in conjunction with CNY.

(YES this is downright gloating here)

No comments:

Post a Comment