Thursday, March 18, 2010

Murphy's Kitchen Law

Kitchen cause two of these events unfolded in the kitchen, only 15minutes apart.

I wanted to keep this bottle cause I find it peculiar and I've not seen it in the market before:


According to my cousin there isn't Starbucks in India, and this is all they have, retailed in their supermarkets. She found it retailing in a supermarket in Ampang when she returned. It was pretty OK, with the aroma still contained but it's a tad too sweet for me so I prefer a cuppa freshly brewed instead of prepack.

So just being one of my bad habit I thought of keeping the bottle, which I knowingly, cause I was too lazy to remove it from the rack where the bottle stood after washed, knocked if off, shattered it while trying to reach for something further in the rack. So much for keeping it when I only made a mess to clean. My cousin reproached by asking why was I so careless, I blamed it on the cluttered rack.

In resignation I then went on to chomp down some biscuits to quell my hunger while watching TV. For no apparent reason I lost grip of the bottle of cookies and it crashed to the floor. Another mess to clean and my cookies are gone! My cousin then chimed in: Now there's nothing in your way to cause that crash unlike that cluttered rack.

The hunger and thirst from my run only exacerbated my temper. At least my saving grace was a perfect excuse to not do the dishes for the night lest I break more stuff, and turns out it was my dad who broke the ear of a mug. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment